Miguel Arenas just started a PI position here as a Ramon and Cajal fellow, 7 years after defending his PhD in our lab. During his postdoctoral time Miguel has worked in different methodological aspects of population genetics and molecular evolution in Switzerland, USA, Spain and Portugal.. It is a pleasure to have you back Miguel!
- Welcome back to Miguel Arenas, now as RyC fellow! May 5, 2017
- Welcome to Jose Luis Soto, a new PhD student! May 2, 2017
- Iria’s research on the Spanish news January 19, 2017
- Juan de la Cierva postdocs are out November 30, 2016
- MINECO Excelence grant awarded to Iria Fernandez Silva!! September 29, 2016
tagcloudcabo verde cancer cape verde conus deep coalescence duplication and loss gene duplication and loss gene family gene tree grants HIV-1 homology categories horizontal gene transfer jobs lab locus tree marine genomics models modeltest NGS phd phylocancer phylogeography postdoc postdocs reconciliation simulation species tree species trees supertree