- Two open PhD positions in computational cancer evolution! January 8, 2018
- Our Christmas gathering December 21, 2017
- Laura Tomás got the UVIGO academic excellence award for new PhD students! December 14, 2017
- Evaluating the Neolithic Expansion at Both Shores of the Mediterranean Sea November 24, 2017
- ProtASR: An Evolutionary Framework for Ancestral Protein Reconstruction with Selection on Folding Stability October 14, 2017
tagcloudcabo verde cancer cancer evolution cape verde conus deep coalescence duplication and loss forensic genetics gene duplication and loss gene family gene tree grants HIV-1 homology categories horizontal gene transfer jobs lab locus tree marine genomics models modeltest NGS phd phylocancer phylogeography postdoc postdocs protein evolution reconciliation simulation species tree species trees supertree virus evolution
Tag Archives: phd
Harry just joined our lab as a grad student to work on the benchmarking of clonal tree inference from cancer NGS data. He recently completed is MSc degree in Bioinformatics at the Free University of Berlin. Willkommen!