Our old paper
Posada D and Crandall KA 1998. Modeltest: testing the model of DNA substitution. Bioinformatics 14 (9): 817-818.
has been ranked by Nature 76th among the top 100 all-time papers.
Not bad for such a simple tool. D
- ProtASR: An Evolutionary Framework for Ancestral Protein Reconstruction with Selection on Folding Stability October 14, 2017
- Forensic genetics and genomics: Much more than just a human affair September 22, 2017
- Heterogeneous recombination among Hepatitis B virus genotypes September 22, 2017
- Eco-evo classification of tumors September 18, 2017
- Multiregional tumor trees are not phylogenies July 19, 2017
tagcloudcabo verde cancer cancer evolution cape verde conus deep coalescence duplication and loss forensic genetics gene duplication and loss gene family gene tree grants HIV-1 homology categories horizontal gene transfer jobs lab locus tree marine genomics models modeltest NGS phd phylocancer phylogeography postdoc postdocs protein evolution reconciliation simulation species tree species trees supertree virus evolution