Joao Alves has joined our lab to do a postdoc on NGS cancer evolution. Joao comes from IPATIMUP and has worked before on human population genomics. Welcome!
- Welcome back to Miguel Arenas, now as RyC fellow! May 5, 2017
- Welcome to Jose Luis Soto, a new PhD student! May 2, 2017
- Iria’s research on the Spanish news January 19, 2017
- Juan de la Cierva postdocs are out November 30, 2016
- MINECO Excelence grant awarded to Iria Fernandez Silva!! September 29, 2016
tagcloudcabo verde cancer cape verde conus deep coalescence duplication and loss gene duplication and loss gene family gene tree grants HIV-1 homology categories horizontal gene transfer jobs lab locus tree marine genomics models modeltest NGS phd phylocancer phylogeography postdoc postdocs reconciliation simulation species tree species trees supertree