We have participated in a Science paper published today on the early spread of HIV-1 from Kinshasa (DRC) around 1920, and the emphasize the role of transportation, social changes and public health campaigns.
- Comparing single-cell whole-genome amplification strategies October 17, 2018
- Welcome to Monica and Fabian! July 6, 2018
- Merly got her PhD May 4, 2018
- NGS coverage and evolutionary inferences from single-cells April 17, 2018
- NGSphy: phylogenomic simulation of next-generation sequencing data March 12, 2018
tagcloudcabo verde cancer cancer evolution cape verde CONTRA conus deep coalescence duplication and loss forensic genetics gene duplication and loss gene family gene tree genome grants HIV-1 homology categories horizontal gene transfer jobs lab locus tree marine genomics models modeltest NGS phd phylocancer phylogeography postdoc postdocs protein evolution reconciliation simulation single-cell species tree species trees supertree virus evolution