We have participated in a Science paper published today on the early spread of HIV-1 from Kinshasa (DRC) around 1920, and the emphasize the role of transportation, social changes and public health campaigns.
- Welcome back to Miguel Arenas, now as RyC fellow! May 5, 2017
- Welcome to Jose Luis Soto, a new PhD student! May 2, 2017
- Iria’s research on the Spanish news January 19, 2017
- Juan de la Cierva postdocs are out November 30, 2016
- MINECO Excelence grant awarded to Iria Fernandez Silva!! September 29, 2016
tagcloudcabo verde cancer cape verde conus deep coalescence duplication and loss gene duplication and loss gene family gene tree grants HIV-1 homology categories horizontal gene transfer jobs lab locus tree marine genomics models modeltest NGS phd phylocancer phylogeography postdoc postdocs reconciliation simulation species tree species trees supertree