We have participated in a Science paper published today on the early spread of HIV-1 from Kinshasa (DRC) around 1920, and the emphasize the role of transportation, social changes and public health campaigns.
- ProtASR: An Evolutionary Framework for Ancestral Protein Reconstruction with Selection on Folding Stability October 14, 2017
- Forensic genetics and genomics: Much more than just a human affair September 22, 2017
- Heterogeneous recombination among Hepatitis B virus genotypes September 22, 2017
- Eco-evo classification of tumors September 18, 2017
- Multiregional tumor trees are not phylogenies July 19, 2017
tagcloudcabo verde cancer cancer evolution cape verde conus deep coalescence duplication and loss forensic genetics gene duplication and loss gene family gene tree grants HIV-1 homology categories horizontal gene transfer jobs lab locus tree marine genomics models modeltest NGS phd phylocancer phylogeography postdoc postdocs protein evolution reconciliation simulation species tree species trees supertree virus evolution