We have participated in a Science paper published today on the early spread of HIV-1 from Kinshasa (DRC) around 1920, and the emphasize the role of transportation, social changes and public health campaigns.
- Whole-genome assembly of the coral reef Pearlscale Pygmy Angelfish February 1, 2018
- Two open PhD positions in computational cancer evolution! January 8, 2018
- Jose Tubio moves to USC! January 1, 2018
- Our Christmas gathering December 21, 2017
- Laura Tomás got the UVIGO academic excellence award for new PhD students! December 14, 2017
tagcloudcabo verde cancer cancer evolution cape verde conus deep coalescence duplication and loss forensic genetics gene duplication and loss gene family gene tree genome grants HIV-1 homology categories horizontal gene transfer jobs lab locus tree marine genomics models modeltest NGS phd phylocancer phylogeography postdoc postdocs protein evolution reconciliation simulation species tree species trees supertree virus evolution