hey, we just came back from another fantastic trip to Cape Verde. This time we went to the Sal Island, where we sampled several populations of Conus snails. We also did some great diving and found very nice nudibranchs.
- NGS coverage and evolutionary inferences from single-cells April 17, 2018
- NGSphy: phylogenomic simulation of next-generation sequencing data March 12, 2018
- Substitution Rates Predicted by Stability-Constrained Models of Protein Evolution Are Not Consistent with Empirical Data March 3, 2018
- Whole-genome assembly of the coral reef Pearlscale Pygmy Angelfish February 1, 2018
- Two open PhD positions in computational cancer evolution! January 8, 2018
tagcloudcabo verde cancer cancer evolution cape verde conus deep coalescence duplication and loss forensic genetics gene duplication and loss gene family gene tree genome grants HIV-1 homology categories horizontal gene transfer jobs lab locus tree marine genomics models modeltest NGS phd phylocancer phylogeography postdoc postdocs protein evolution reconciliation simulation single-cell species tree species trees supertree virus evolution